PROPECIAHELP: Persistent Finasteride Propecia Proscar side effects info & discussion forum

Forum for men with PERSISTENT sexual, mental & physical side effects which CONTINUE DESPITE QUITTING Finasteride (Propecia, Proscar), a 5AR inhibitor drug for hair loss, prostate enlargement & prostate cancer.
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 11:30 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:22 am 

Drug: Proscar
Usage: 5 months
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=96270&enterthread=y

Look at this thread. Can you believe these people carry on taking a drug for years that does this to them? i have seen some of the usernames talking about these side effects defending finasteride aggressively in the past. Unbelievable.

This is going to sound horrible but sometimes i wish half of them talking casually about there dick shrinking on finasteride would crash just so they can feel the real damage finasteride can do and show them that it's not OK.

I feel like a complete and utter idiot for ever taking it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:21 pm 

Drug: Propecia
Usage: 4 days
Honestly, if it was true that they go away upon discontinuing fin, the side effects will be easier to bear -- because you know that you can get your old self back whenever you want. Unfortunately, these idiots seem to (willingly) ignore that sides may be persistent.

My blood tests: viewtopic.php?p=19897#19897

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:28 pm 

Drug: Proscar
Usage: 5 months
Before my last use of finasteride and eventual crash i was one of these guys; i went on and off the drug a number of times with no issues whatsoever. I was able to quit the drug and within 2 days my semen would become thicker, i would be able to think with more clarity and morning erections would return at full force.