PROPECIAHELP: Persistent Finasteride Propecia Proscar side effects info & discussion forum

Forum for men with PERSISTENT sexual, mental & physical side effects which CONTINUE DESPITE QUITTING Finasteride (Propecia, Proscar), a 5AR inhibitor drug for hair loss, prostate enlargement & prostate cancer.
It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:24 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

BEFORE POSTING IN THE MEMBERS STORY SECTION, PLEASE COPY/PASTE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS/PROFILE TEMPLATE INTO YOUR POST: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=371

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:04 pm 
Administrator

More men affected by Finasteride, read their experiences.

http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.a ... e=PROPECIA

Post subject: Askapatient Post
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:05 am 

Could the person that posted this on Askapatient on 3/12/2009, please come forward.

"I did zero research and took the drug for 5 years until I experienced side effects that are far too many to list and still have half of them 2 years later. I researched this site after I was going completely nuts with doctors visits and trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with me. I searched the dietary supplements I was taking and the only other thing I was on which was Propecia. Guess what I found this site and propeciasideeffects.com Now I had some ammo to talk to my doctor about. Long story short I was smart enough to do blood work prior to taking this awful drug. My testosterone went from a healthy 680 to 186. I am now on testosterone replacement for life. Your side effects will start out with not being able to get as hard or better yet not being able to remember certain words in general conversations. Have fun because it will happen to you too, so sleep well my friend."

This is precisely what we need, before and after blood work from as many individuals as possible. Blood work to compare and contrast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:41 am 

Last edited by solonjk on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:30 am 

In the past, people were allowed to make multiple post. Unfortunately, ad hominem attacks became prevalent. Defenders of Propecia began to cast aspersions at its detractors. Flame Wars began and things went amok. Now, those in charge, filter out all post they disapprove of. I too am no longer able to post on that site.

However, while I was able to post, I did provide a link to this site for those seeking help.