PROPECIAHELP: Persistent Finasteride Propecia Proscar side effects info & discussion forum

Forum for men with PERSISTENT sexual, mental & physical side effects which CONTINUE DESPITE QUITTING Finasteride (Propecia, Proscar), a 5AR inhibitor drug for hair loss, prostate enlargement & prostate cancer.
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:47 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

BEFORE POSTING IN THE MEMBERS STORY SECTION, PLEASE COPY/PASTE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS/PROFILE TEMPLATE INTO YOUR POST: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=371

Post subject: Re: testicular pains
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:43 pm 

Drug: Proscar
Usage: 4 days
Started: 14 Dec 2013
Stopped: 18 Dec 2013
I dont know which part of my body destroyrd but it had been my everything...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:27 am 

Drug: Propecia
Usage: 2 months
Started: 27 Dec 2013
Stopped: 10 Mar 2014
depressedguy wrote:
Still struggling so bad, hurting tiny penis, shrunk face, aids like body, nauesa, tremors, fatique, tinnitus, brain fog , fucked vision. Count me as a new suicide victim soon.

hello depressed guy. Pls provide photographic evidence of your face changes. My brother and me have experienced a similar rapid deteroration of our faces.

Post in this thread, so we can have photographic evidence when people doubt us: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9303.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:40 am 

Drug: Propecia
Usage: 2 months
Started: 27 Dec 2013
Stopped: 10 Mar 2014
Raberduck wrote:
Tubman wrote:
Yes we got fucked but it's not because of capitalism. Every system in the world runs on greed but capitalism benefits everyone. Take a look at communist Russian or Cuba if you think the state can protect you.

It is the monetary system that makes the problems by forcing every business to grow, if an organism in nature doesn't stop growing, we call it cancer.

The thing is that the system itself doesn't reward you for taking care of people, it only rewards more sales, less costs, higher prices, less competition. Everything what is done to manage a business does serve these goals. If you think it through you come to the conclusion that if people knew what certain companies are doing to them, they would boycott them which would lead to less sales. But most people don't have these information and are being fooled by marketing and propaganda (which does exist in every media, even in regulated by public law media).

Btw Russia is very far away from communism, but the state is more totalitarian and the freedom of speech is not guaranteed. There is no real communism in the world anymore, China is just like Russia but even more totalitarian.

The above post is typical for Germans: Always sceptical of capitalism because they dont understand it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:29 am 

Usage: 4 days
Started: 14 Dec 2013
Stopped: 18 Dec 2013
I have extremely loud tinnitus, i see everythings so dark and colors faded, also light sensivity is unbearable. My eyes cant proccesing visual informormations to my brain (finally i found wtf is that it called palinopsia due to some shitty brain damage or something) I have literally zero emotions, brain fog is so sharp and thick. My dick looks like a zombie dick, pale and so many black veins, %100 numb and i cant feel even orgasm. Anus is still bleeding. Also i lost my whole face, destroyed cheek and jaws, melted collagens. I have muscle twitches and pains. When im about the falling asleep for 1 second my ears become completwly deaf and my body parts suddenly moves which i cant control it. Hypnic jerk shit maybe. Whatever. Im completely loneless, my family preferred to not believe me and left me alone. Pfs thought me we all humans are a bunch of sand grain in a desert. Small as shit, lonely as fuck. Probably i will struggle with 99999 symptoms until my pitiful lifes end.
Its neither a suicide note nor a negativity shit which i want to demoralize you, its my shitty state. Im sure youre all better than me and will recover at some point to feel life again.
Fuck your money love merck. Fuck your ugly shit face kenneth.
I wont enter propeciahelp again.
Godspeed all of you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:57 am 

Usage: 2.5 months
Started: 01 Apr 2016
Stopped: 15 Jun 2016
Does anyone know if depressedguy is still alive?