PROPECIAHELP: Persistent Finasteride Propecia Proscar side effects info & discussion forum

Forum for men with PERSISTENT sexual, mental & physical side effects which CONTINUE DESPITE QUITTING Finasteride (Propecia, Proscar), a 5AR inhibitor drug for hair loss, prostate enlargement & prostate cancer.
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:15 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

BEFORE POSTING IN THE MEMBERS STORY SECTION, PLEASE COPY/PASTE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS/PROFILE TEMPLATE INTO YOUR POST: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=371

Post subject: Re: Notna's story
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:54 am 

Drug: Proscar
Usage: 3,5 month
Started: 20 Nov 2013
Stopped: 10 Mar 2014
FUCK this poison!!!!

Please everyone participate in the clinical studies, its the most effective way. Also please donate to the pfs foundation. I donate 10 usd per month.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:06 pm 

Usage: 4 me
I think your facial fat loss is due to adrenal insufficensy, too low cortisol, you have also fatique, brain fof, irregularheartbreat ? I recomment to you to do an acth stimulation test....and how is your pump in the gym ? Are you able to achieve an amazing pump and feel the burn in your muscles ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:50 pm 

I suspect that facial fat loss is a reaction from coming off propecia (possibly a reaction to the body being flooded with dht?) and in a shortish time levels off, therefore it is probably a one off reaction rather than a continued depletion of facial fat due to continued dysfunctional hormone levels, although this is only my own speculation. The dht surge could have created the environment as detailed in the previous post. Has anyone else tested for an autoimmune reaction?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:14 pm 

Usage: 4 me
One of my friends have had pfs and his sides are similar to the mine and the mine are similar to the nontas ones, he also have had facial subcutaneus fat loss and general subcutaneus fat loss, when we come off the drug our adrenal burn, and a sign of adrenal burnout is fast subcutaneus fat loss, my friend read this in a book, and years ago i overtrained and the syntoms were so similar to the pfs exept bone loss and penis shrinklage, please check your adrenals with an acth stimulation, my friend is back 100% pre fin with a water fast of 10 days, he saw the improvements after some months of the fasting....and yes of course the immunitary system is involved, pfs is adrenal fatique and immunitary issue, i think the best way to recover is allow our body recover it self with: water fast as long as possi le and during the fast take a lot of sun, accupuncture, and cold shower, next go to the gym take roids put weight and repeat tbe fast until you are cured, that's all

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:58 am 

Drug: None
a friend of mine used propecia at the same time when i was on, after 5 years he stopped he has a shining, younger face like a teenage than mine. i am /my face more masculine than him. dont respect all comments here.
he is 29
i am 27

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:28 pm 

hi everyone. just wanted to check in to give an update. basically nothing changed, im still impotent and only fap 1 a week at most... im in a very stable status right now. my physical changes have completed (fat loss, bone loss).

Please everyone participate in the clinical studies, its the most effective way. Also please donate to the pfs foundation. I donate 10 usd per month.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:15 pm 

Usage: 24 days
Started: 31 Mar 2014
Stopped: 24 Apr 2014
I'm sorry to hear that Nota. I am better in many ways.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:26 am 

mcibofh wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that Nota. I am better in many ways.

in which regards have you improved mcibofh?

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:16 pm 

My improvements in the Last half year are better hair Quality (Not dry and brittle anymore) and oily as before fin. Also my Sperm Volume has increased a littlebit, at my worst i didnt have Any Sperm production. Now its better.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:40 pm 

Also the PFS-induced acne on forehead and around mouth has disappeared finally. Anyways, doesnt mean im recovered. I still have PFS with all Mayor sides. Penile shrinkage, jaw shrinkage, facial fatloss, low libido, Low energy, you Name it.

By the way, does anybody know anyone who recovered from penile shrinkage?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:26 pm 

just now i set up a monthly recurring donation to the pfs foundation of 10 usd per month. i advise everyone to do so aswell. Its very easy via paypal, if you have an account already. http://www.pfsfoundation.org/donate/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:14 am 

Drug: Propecia
Usage: 7 months
Started: 01 Oct 2011
Stopped: 01 May 2012
notna wrote:
just now i set up a monthly recurring donation to the pfs foundation of 10 usd per month. i advise everyone to do so aswell. Its very easy via paypal, if you have an account already. http://www.pfsfoundation.org/donate/

That's pretty awesome Notna.

http://www.pfsfoundation.org/donate/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:03 pm 

thanks. do you also donate monthly?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:03 pm 

notna wrote:
thanks. do you also donate monthly?

I started donating 2 years ago after realising I'd spent so much money on different protocols that did nothing for me. It seemed crazy spending $$$$ on failed protocols whilst not donating a single dollar to a Foundation actively looking for a cure.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:43 pm 

ive heard that our dna has been silienced (from the chief doctor of baylor study)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:37 pm 

notna wrote:
ive heard that our dna has been silienced (from the chief doctor of baylor study)

Crispr is already being discussed on this forum and is apparently used in China.

Scientists have developed a new technique to unleash silenced genes and change cell fates using CRISPR/Cas9

"Genes in cells have their own switches called promoters. A gene is switched off, or silenced, when its promoter is methylated. The team effectively wanted to turn on a switched-off gene."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 120557.htm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:03 pm 

for the past 2 month the "crushing" fatique has become better. i cant say i have excess energy, however i dont feel as drained anymore as before. I have also been running 40 minutes every day for the past 3,5 month.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:21 pm 

Usage: 9 month
Started: 05 Mar 2013
Stopped: 01 Dec 2013
Great to hear!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 pm 

insignificant update: the acne on my chin and around my mouth has finally resolved, it was pfs induced