PROPECIAHELP: Persistent Finasteride Propecia Proscar side effects info & discussion forum

Forum for men with PERSISTENT sexual, mental & physical side effects which CONTINUE DESPITE QUITTING Finasteride (Propecia, Proscar), a 5AR inhibitor drug for hair loss, prostate enlargement & prostate cancer.
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:03 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:50 pm 

http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case12941.htm

Quote:
Reader: 2/05/2005>
Dr.

On and off for about a year I took Deca Durabolin(Anabolic Steroid)and noticed that I was having some erectile dysfuction. I then stopped and went to see a doctor. At that time they discovered that I had some liver abnormalities and that my testosterone levels were very low(at about 600somethings). After an MRI and many blood tests they determined that my body had stopped producing its own testosterone and that all we could do is starve it of testosterone and wait to see if my petuitary gland made my body restart the production again. After about 7 months is finally did and my levels went back up(to about 3100somethings at last check 5 months ago). My problem is that I still have issues with maintaining an erection and the size of my erection has dropped about 2.5 to 3 inches from what it once was prior to everything. I have taken the little blue pill (Viaggggggra) and it helps me maitain the erection but still does nothing for the size loss. Can you tell me what has !
happened/is happening and tell me what I can do to restore things to normal perminatly??

I have read some of your material about detox. and i wonder if this is some thing that may relate to my situation.?

Quote:
Dr. Lin:

2/06/2005>Yes.
Abusing Anabolic Steroid will cause a liver damage (at least the gene expression disorder) and downgrade or shut down the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular function due to the negative testosterone control loop in the brain's receptors.
In the initial stage of using Anabolic Steroid , you would have a lot of sex, like a superman, leading to over-ejaculation induced sexual exhaustion resulting in a constantly, excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion and prolactin release.
I think your hormone receptors genes in the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis has also been messed up.
A lack of DHT or/and DHT-receptors gene expression in your penile tissue shrink your penis.
You will need a liver/nervous/blood/gene detoxification and rejuvenation with a low dose of ViaPal-hGH-P, and 5-HTP, plus extra Fish and Borage Oil(1000 mg each meal) and calcium (200 mg)/magnesium (100 mg)/Viatmin-D(100 IU).

Permanently? You have already seen your penile shrink due to a lack of DHT or/and DHT-receptors gene expression in your penile tissue. You will expect to shrink as you age. If you don't believe me, you can ask your father and grradfather about their penile shrinkage. When men are dying, their penises shrink into their body first and then their pupils dilate. If you don't believe me, please go to a funeral home to check if you can still see a dead man's penis. If you see your penis shrink, it indicates your life force (acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous recharge system) goes downhill and your destructive sympathetic nervous fire is burning up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 pm 

Drug: Propecia
Usage: 1 week
Started: 04 Oct 2005
Stopped: 11 Oct 2005
Let's worry about getting hormones back online before going into this mumbo jumbo. BTW the author is a bit off-the-wall.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:52 pm 

This doctor posts that penile shrinkage may be due to damage to the prostate gland. He wrote this in relation to prostate surgury, but it seems to apply to us, especially since fin is known to damage the prostate. Also when I first experienced shrinkage was at the same time that my prostate went south and ached bad for a month. My prostate has been better for most of the year, but the shrinkage continues to be a problem (hard to say how much but probably 30-50% of the time).
Quote:
The size of a man's penis at rest reflects a balance between the elastic fibers in the penis and its state of engorgement with blood. Normally there is a steady state of tone of the arterial and venous muscles controlling blood flow in and out of the penis. Typically there is some minimal engorgement of the corpora cavernosa (erectile bodies) throughout the day.

This is all mediated by the nerves running through the prostate gland. Damage those nerves and that tone is gone. The elastic fibers are unopposed, and the penis shrinks to its minimal size.

http://www.phoenix5.org/sexaids/basics/ ... dorso.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:36 pm 
Administrator

It's called "Deca Dick". Deca gets broken down to NOR-DHT by 5AR, which is a practically inactive androgen, and displaces T>DHT conversion. From the perspective of the Androgen Receptor, this is similar to taking a 5ARI such as fin. No wonder guys get the same sides. Read more here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=195&p=27407&hilit=deca+dick#p27407

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:27 pm 

Prostate surgery is alot different than 1 mg of Fin daily for however long though. Mind you they were probably on proscar 5 mg for a long time prior to surgery as well. I spoke to Dr. Jacobs about this and his general feeling is that shrinkage is reversable.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:45 pm 

Pyronies is apperently twice as common after radical Prostatectomy aswell so its not just shrinkage.